Narasimha Nandi, who had directed films like 1940 Lo Oka Gramam and High School, has announced a new film which is said to be a social drama. Shivaji is going to play the lead role in this film and Sunil Reddy is going to produce it under Livitha Universal films banner. Talking about the film, Narasimha Nandi said, “The film is inspired from real incidents and even the characters will be closer to reality. The entire film will be shot in rain right from the first to the last frame.” Most part of the film will be shot in Hyderabad, Rajahmundry, Darjeeling and Sikkim and the core team has already completed scouting for locations. The principal shooting will begin in May and the entire shooting will be wrapped up in two schedules. More details about the cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Niharika credits uncle Chiranjeevi for her acting skills
- Talented director happy with Savyasachi’s output
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- MCA’s title song to be out soon
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?