Rajinikanth’s upcoming 3D film Kochaadaiyaan is getting bigger and bigger day by day. Ever since, Soundarya Rajinkanth, the director of the film, announced the project, she has been carefully choosing the cast for this film which will be made using performance capturing technology. The latest actress to join the cast is Shobana. Of late she has been spending more time performing Bharatnayam at several high profile events and this is the first time since Mani Ratnam’s Dalapathy that she’s going to act alongside Rajinikanth. The film also stars Aadhi, Sneha and Prithviraj. Katrina Kaif is likely to play the lead role opposite Rajinikanth. Currently, Soundarya Rajinikanth is in Mumbai where A R Rahman is composing the tunes for this magnum opus. Ratnavelu is the cinematographer. K S Ravikumar has written the script. The film will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi later this year.
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017