Rajamouli’s Baahubali is eyeing a massive release on the 10th of July. Promotions have caught on big time and speaking to the media, lead actor Prabhas said that he was quite shocked when he knew that Karan Johar decided to present the film in Hindi.
Prabhas also added that Karan Johar is the biggest name in the industry, and it is only because of him Baahubali is having such a wide reach in Hindi. Baahubali will also simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Prabhas will be seen in a dual role in this film which is made in two parts. MM Keeravani scores the music for this film which is produced by Arka Media.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero