Rajamouli’s Baahubali is eyeing a massive release on the 10th of July. Promotions have caught on big time and speaking to the media, lead actor Prabhas said that he was quite shocked when he knew that Karan Johar decided to present the film in Hindi.
Prabhas also added that Karan Johar is the biggest name in the industry, and it is only because of him Baahubali is having such a wide reach in Hindi. Baahubali will also simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Prabhas will be seen in a dual role in this film which is made in two parts. MM Keeravani scores the music for this film which is produced by Arka Media.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you