In a shocking twist to the sensational kidnap and assault case of a Malayali star heroine, the Kerala police has arrested Malayali superstar Dileep this evening. The crime took place in February and Dileep’s name has been doing the rounds since then.
Following a written confession by the main accused Pulsar Suni, Dileep was interrogated by the cops a couple of weeks ago. According to the media reports, the police have solid proof of Dileep’s involvement in the case.
After Dileep, reports say that even his close friend and director Nadirshah, will also be arrested soon. The police are also probing the involvement of Dileep’s wife and star heroine Kavya Madhavan in the case.
In his written confession, Pulsar Suni had mentioned that he had handed over the memory card with visuals of the heroine’s assault to a person in a store run by Kavya Madhavan. The police immediately raided the store Laksyah and recovered the complete footage.
- Angry netizens force star director to delete tweet on IPL
- Rajinikanth’s Passion For Cinema Inspires Kaala’s Crew
- Krish meets Balakrishna to finalize NTR biopic
- Nela Ticket’s unique promotion strategy
- Tamanna confirmed for Chay’s special song