The makers of Sundeep Kishan and Mehreen Pirzada-starrer Care of Surya have made a shocking move. In a bid to shorten the film’s runtime and make it an out-and-out racy thriller, director Suseenthiran has deleted at least 20 minutes of footage featuring Mehreen.
The makers trimmed Mehreen’s scenes from the Tamil version, Nenjil Thunivirundhal. The film’s latest runtime is 1 hour 50 minutes and a special screening was held for Tamil media and the feedback has been quite positive. Director Suseenthiran has duly apologized to Mehreen for chopping off her role.
However, it is still unclear if the Telugu version too will go under the same changes. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu