The shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of Puri Jagan has already completed its first schedule. The latest news is that the second schedule will kick start from the 5th of April in Hyderabad.
Puri and his team are preparing to shoot some grueling action sequences in a makeover set in the aluminum factory in Hyderabad. The lead heroine is yet to be cast for this film which is produced by Bhavya Creations.
Balayya’s look will be quite surprising say sources and we cannot wait to see it.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon