The shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of Puri Jagan has already completed its first schedule. The latest news is that the second schedule will kick start from the 5th of April in Hyderabad.
Puri and his team are preparing to shoot some grueling action sequences in a makeover set in the aluminum factory in Hyderabad. The lead heroine is yet to be cast for this film which is produced by Bhavya Creations.
Balayya’s look will be quite surprising say sources and we cannot wait to see it.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Sundeep Kishan pins hopes on C/O Surya
- Oxygen gets postponed yet again
- Venky-Teja’s next is a multi-starrer
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system