The regular shoot of young actor Naga Shaurya’s next in Nandini Reddy’s direction has been commenced today. The film is a lighthearted romantic entertainer and senior producer KL Damodara Prasad is the producing it under his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
For the film, Naga Shaurya has been paired up with Malavika Nair, the Malayalam actress who impressed everyone with her chirpy act in Nani’s Yevade Subramanyam. Kalyani Koduri, a regular music composer for both the producer and the director, will once again compose music for this film.
The film is a crucial test to Nandini Reddy, who is wielding the megaphone after a long gap post the disastrous result of Samantha and Siddharth starrer, Jabardasth.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja