After scoring a decent hit with Babu Bangaram, Victory Venkatesh is all set to begin his next film, which will be a remake of Saala Khadoos. Sudha Kongara, who directed the original, will wield the megaphone for this project as well. The regular shoot of this film will start from the 19th of this month.
Venky will be seen in the role of a boxing coach in this film and Ritika Singh will reprise her role of an aspiring boxer. The shoot will go on at a brisk pace in various locations of Vizag, Chennai and Ooty. The makers are planning to release the movie during the Christmas weekend in December.
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Star hero confesses to taking drugs for a scene
- Audio of much-awaited biggie gets a release date
Articles that might interest you