Prince Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film with AR Muragadoss has been progressing at a brisk pace from the past couple of weeks. As per the latest reports, the latest schedule of this flick will be kickstarted on August 23rd.
The shooting will take place in Hyderabad and the schedule will be wrapped up by August 30th. Sources close to the film reveal that a few vital scenes will be canned in this short schedule.
The high budget Telugu-Tamil bilingual action drama stars Rakul Preet as the leading lady. Harris Jayaraj is composing the music for this film, and it is being bankrolled by NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser