The film has been progressing at a brisk pace and has apparently completed more than 40% of its shoot. Latest reports reveal that the third schedule will take place from the 23rd of this month in Kodaikanal.
The film is going to be directed by debutant Sinish while cinematographer Saravanan is cranking up the camera.
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
Articles that might interest you