We have already reported last night that the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali have decided to shorten the film’s runtime, following the mixed critic reviews and average word of mouth from fans and moviegoers.
According to the latest update, 12 minutes of the film’s duration will be chopped off and the short and taut Kabali will be screened to the public starting from Monday.
Meanwhile, despite the average reviews, Kabali has taken the worldwide box-office by storm and the film has smashed all the existing box-office records.
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
Articles that might interest you