We have already reported last night that the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali have decided to shorten the film’s runtime, following the mixed critic reviews and average word of mouth from fans and moviegoers.
According to the latest update, 12 minutes of the film’s duration will be chopped off and the short and taut Kabali will be screened to the public starting from Monday.
Meanwhile, despite the average reviews, Kabali has taken the worldwide box-office by storm and the film has smashed all the existing box-office records.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick