We have already reported last night that the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali have decided to shorten the film’s runtime, following the mixed critic reviews and average word of mouth from fans and moviegoers.
According to the latest update, 12 minutes of the film’s duration will be chopped off and the short and taut Kabali will be screened to the public starting from Monday.
Meanwhile, despite the average reviews, Kabali has taken the worldwide box-office by storm and the film has smashed all the existing box-office records.
- పార్టీ పేరును ప్రకటించనున్న కమల్ హాసన్ !
- New Photos : Sonali Bendre
- Kamal to announce his party’s name in his hometown
- Chiyaan Vikram’s promise to rising comedian wins hearts
- Photos : Adorable Shriya Saran