We have already reported last night that the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali have decided to shorten the film’s runtime, following the mixed critic reviews and average word of mouth from fans and moviegoers.
According to the latest update, 12 minutes of the film’s duration will be chopped off and the short and taut Kabali will be screened to the public starting from Monday.
Meanwhile, despite the average reviews, Kabali has taken the worldwide box-office by storm and the film has smashed all the existing box-office records.
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
Articles that might interest you