The Christmas battle has become all the more interesting with four films belonging to completely different genres trying their luck at the box-office. The Sudheer Babu-starrer Bhale Manchi Roju is one of the prominent films of these four for being a crime comedy thriller.
Directed by debutant Sriram Adittya, Bhale Manchi Roju has a crisp runtime of just about 134 minutes, which will be a great advantage for the film’s box-office prospects. Also, the film is releasing amid decent buzz and with the censor board’s appreciation, it has already made a good start.
Bhale Manchi Roju also stars Wamiqa Gabbi, Saikumar and Venu etc in prominent roles. Sudheer’s close friends Vijay and Shashi produced the film under their 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you