Shouryam Siva has got lucky once again. Last year he directed Siruthai, starring Karthi and Tamannaah, and it went on to become a blockbuster in Tamil. Soon after the success of that film, he impressed Ravi Teja with his storyline and that resulted in Daruvu which is set to release later this month. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that Shouryam Siva has approached Ajith and the actor has already given a green signal to the project. In fact, Ajith confirmed this news in a recent interview to a leading newspaper. After Shouryam, Siva went on to direct another Telugu film titled Shankam; however, that didn’t do well in Telugu. His Telugu film career depends a lot on the success of Daruvu, which has Ravi Teja and Taapsee in lead roles. Burugupalli Shivaramakrishna has produced the film and it is being touted as a socio-fantasy with a political twist. Ravi Teja will be seen as a Home Minister, if the buzz is to be believed. The film is expected to hit the screens in the third week of May.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?