The latest comedy caper, Ami Thumi is drawing some decent crowds all over the two Telugu states. The film is doing fairly well in the A centers and seen the craze, the makers have added 25 screens in both Andhra and Telangana.
The team of Ami Thumi should also thank all the releases yesterday as none of them pose a threat to their film which is doing great with a positive word of mouth.
The team is currently visiting key cities in AP and this has also helped matters much. Mohanakrishna Indrganti directed this film which has Vennela Kishore, Adivi Sesh and Srinivasa Avasarala in key roles.
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu