Shraddha Das is going places these days. After bagging a three films deal in Bollywood, she’s all set to make her debut in Bengali cinema. Although she hasn’t revealed more details about her debut film, she is reportedly going to team up with the biggest star in Bengali film industry today. The film’s shooting began recently in Kolkata and Shraddha Das has stated on Twitter that she will reveal more details soon.
Last year, she acted in a multilingual film titled Dracula 3D, but the film didn’t click at box-office. After a long gap, she will soon be seen in YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film titled Rey. She’s playing the role of a Mexican popstar in the film and it’s said to be her most glamorous role till date. Sai Dharam Tej, Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das are playing the lead roles in the film and it will release later this summer.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie