Shraddha Das has reportedly booked a new house in Mumbai. Few months ago, she was on cloud nine that she moved into a new house after several years of hard work. Call it destiny or good luck, she had been signing quite a lot of films this year. Moreover, she has been branded as the ‘inauguration queen’, thanks to the number of times she has been invited as a chief guest for a shop opening. “Booked my 2nd house today in mumbai! Bigger n better than the 1st house I bought recently! On top of the world!!! This is the best feeling in the world coz u see ur own home built with every single rupee of ur hard earned money invested in it! Happyyyy!” Shraddha Das posted on Twitter. Currently, she’s acting in YVS Chowdhary’s Rey and another untitled film opposite Shiva, Mahesh Babu’s cousin.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser