Shraddha Das has reportedly booked a new house in Mumbai. Few months ago, she was on cloud nine that she moved into a new house after several years of hard work. Call it destiny or good luck, she had been signing quite a lot of films this year. Moreover, she has been branded as the ‘inauguration queen’, thanks to the number of times she has been invited as a chief guest for a shop opening. “Booked my 2nd house today in mumbai! Bigger n better than the 1st house I bought recently! On top of the world!!! This is the best feeling in the world coz u see ur own home built with every single rupee of ur hard earned money invested in it! Happyyyy!” Shraddha Das posted on Twitter. Currently, she’s acting in YVS Chowdhary’s Rey and another untitled film opposite Shiva, Mahesh Babu’s cousin.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you