Shraddha Das has completely recovered from her recent eye injury and has begun shooting for her next film Rey. YVS Chowdary is directing and producing the film. Talking about her character in the film, Shraddha Das said that she’s playing the role of a popstar, who’s half-Mexican. Most probably, she’ll be sporting a tanned look in the film to suit her characterization. Rey is a musical romantic film most of which is set in the Caribbean. Currently, the film is being shot in Bangkok and this schedule will go on for almost a month. Sai Dharam Tej, Chiranjeevi’s nephew, is going to making his debut with this film. Subrah Aiyappa and Shraddha Das are the lead actresses in the film. Rey is expected to be wrapped by February next year and YVS Chowdary is planning to release the film in summer, 2012.
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record