Shraddha Das suffered an eye injury, just days before she began shooting for YVS Chowdary’s Rey. The incident occurred recently in Bangkok where the film is going to be shot for almost a month. She revealed that she hurt her cornea but she managed to recover quickly from this mishap. The doctor has advised her few days of rest and she’s all set to join the film’s shooting from day after tomorrow. Shraddha Das is playing the role of a popstar in the film. Sai Dharam Tej, Subrah Aiyappa and Shraddha Das are playing lead roles in this film. YVS Chowdary is producing and directing it. The film is going to hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty