Shraddha Das suffered an eye injury, just days before she began shooting for YVS Chowdary’s Rey. The incident occurred recently in Bangkok where the film is going to be shot for almost a month. She revealed that she hurt her cornea but she managed to recover quickly from this mishap. The doctor has advised her few days of rest and she’s all set to join the film’s shooting from day after tomorrow. Shraddha Das is playing the role of a popstar in the film. Sai Dharam Tej, Subrah Aiyappa and Shraddha Das are playing lead roles in this film. YVS Chowdary is producing and directing it. The film is going to hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Kaala gets censor clearance
- Interview : Ravi Teja- Emotional content attracted me towards this film
- RC12’s Bangkok schedule wrapped up
- Naa Nuvve promotions at IPL playoffs
- Noted actress roped in for YSR biopic