Looks like Praveen Sattaru, the national award winning director who turned a few heads with his previous film Guntur Talkies, is pulling off a casting coup of sorts for his next project. After roping in Rajasekhar for an intense cop role and Pooja Kumar, the director has now signed on Bengali beauty Shraddha Das to play a journalist.
Interestingly, Shraddha grabbed the role after auditioning for the character even though she had acted in Praveen’s Guntur Talkies as Revolver Rani. Shraddha’s character demands her to speak fluent Telugu and hence the audition. This film will go on floors in September.
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Star sister to make her debut soon
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
Articles that might interest you