Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is making her debut in South with Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action adventurous thriller, Saaho. This trilingual film is being shot in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously, apart from Telugu. Shraddha has been toiling quite hard on Saaho’s sets to master her dialogues.
In her latest interview with an English daily, Shraddha said that she feels great giving her own voice to her face. “I don’t want anyone else to dub for me. I’m aware that since I’m not well-versed with the languages, dubbing will be a Herculean task. But I will not leave any stone unturned. Now, it’s up to the producer and director to allow me to dub for my character,” Shraddha said.
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist