It is time to rejoice for Tollywood folks as renowned actor, Kota Srinivasa Rao has been conferred with the prestigious Padmasri award by the Indian government. Kota made his debut in 1978 with the film Pranam Khareedu, and went one to become Tollywood’s top most villain, comedian and character artist.
Kota has acted in over 500 films in his career and has won innumerable awards. 123telugu wishes this living legend a hearty congratulations for this honor.
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you