It is time to rejoice for Tollywood folks as renowned actor, Kota Srinivasa Rao has been conferred with the prestigious Padmasri award by the Indian government. Kota made his debut in 1978 with the film Pranam Khareedu, and went one to become Tollywood’s top most villain, comedian and character artist.
Kota has acted in over 500 films in his career and has won innumerable awards. 123telugu wishes this living legend a hearty congratulations for this honor.
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
Articles that might interest you