Actress Shriya, who is currently playing the female lead role in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, has reportedly made an eyebrow raising decision. According to Tamil media reports, the actress has agreed to play the role of a mother! That too, to Simbu.
This is definitely a daring decision and it may have far reaching consequences for Shriya’s career. Apparently, this role was first offered to Trisha, who reportedly turned it down.
The news has not been officially confirmed yet.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours