Actress Shriya, who is currently playing the female lead role in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, has reportedly made an eyebrow raising decision. According to Tamil media reports, the actress has agreed to play the role of a mother! That too, to Simbu.
This is definitely a daring decision and it may have far reaching consequences for Shriya’s career. Apparently, this role was first offered to Trisha, who reportedly turned it down.
The news has not been officially confirmed yet.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you