Shriya Saran, who had been missing in action for quite sometime, faced a tough situation during her recent trip to France. She had gone there to attend the Cannes Film Festival. After watching lots of films and interacting with several prominent people, she ran into trouble when someone stole her wallet. It has all her credit cards, driving license and cash which she had carried to France. Luckily some of her friends came to her rescue and with their help she managed to go to London where she had spent few more days travelling across the city and visiting several museums and restaurants. After a brief stop in India, she’s off to Singapore tomorrow to attend IIFA later this week.
- Rana To Promote NRNM In US
- Tej shares his relationship with Karunakaran
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you