Shriya Saran, who had been missing in action for quite sometime, faced a tough situation during her recent trip to France. She had gone there to attend the Cannes Film Festival. After watching lots of films and interacting with several prominent people, she ran into trouble when someone stole her wallet. It has all her credit cards, driving license and cash which she had carried to France. Luckily some of her friends came to her rescue and with their help she managed to go to London where she had spent few more days travelling across the city and visiting several museums and restaurants. After a brief stop in India, she’s off to Singapore tomorrow to attend IIFA later this week.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain