Shriya Saran is a busy bee these days. Recently, she created a flutter by going almost topless for a leading Men’s Magazine and then she was spotted in Tirumala. Now, she’s back on the sets of her upcoming bilingual film Chandra. She’s playing the role of a princess in the film and most part of the film is being shot in palaces in Mysore, Bangalore and Rajasthan. The first look of the film has already impressed quite a lot of people. Roopa Iyer is directing this film which is being made in Kannada and Tamil. The film revolves around the life of a princess, who’s among the last generation of a royal family, and how she can’t adjust to a normal life. Ganesh Srivatsa is composing the music. Apart from this film, Shriya will soon be seen in Sekhar Kammula’s Life is Beautiful.
- SDT’s Jawaan gets a new release date
- Vijay’s Adirindhi awaits its censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections