Ending all the speculations surrounding her marriage for the last few months, actress Shriya Saran has reportedly tied the knot with her long-time Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. Shriya and Andrei got hitched in a private ceremony at the actress’ apartment in Lokhandwala, Mumbai on March 12.
Apparently, only family members and close friends were present in Shriya-Andrei’s wedding. The auspicious ceremony was conducted according to Hindu customs. Andrei is a national-level tennis player and entrepreneur. He owns a restaurant chain in Moscow, Russia. Shriya had clarified in the past that she would continue to act even after her marriage.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date