Gorgeous beauty Shriya Saran, who made a huge comeback with Manam, has been going steady off late. She is choosing projects with utmost care and according to the latest update, she has now bagged a biggie.
Latest Bollywood reports reveal that Shriya has been roped in to play Meena’s role in the remake of Venkatesh starrer ‘Drishyam’. This movie also features Ajay Devgan and Tabu in other lead roles. Directed by Nishikant Kamat, this movie is slated to go on floors very soon.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks