Gorgeous beauty Shriya Saran, who made a huge comeback with Manam, has been going steady off late. She is choosing projects with utmost care and according to the latest update, she has now bagged a biggie.
Latest Bollywood reports reveal that Shriya has been roped in to play Meena’s role in the remake of Venkatesh starrer ‘Drishyam’. This movie also features Ajay Devgan and Tabu in other lead roles. Directed by Nishikant Kamat, this movie is slated to go on floors very soon.
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas