Gorgeous beauty Shriya Saran, who made a huge comeback with Manam, has been going steady off late. She is choosing projects with utmost care and according to the latest update, she has now bagged a biggie.
Latest Bollywood reports reveal that Shriya has been roped in to play Meena’s role in the remake of Venkatesh starrer ‘Drishyam’. This movie also features Ajay Devgan and Tabu in other lead roles. Directed by Nishikant Kamat, this movie is slated to go on floors very soon.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you