Gorgeous beauty Shriya Saran, who made a huge comeback with Manam, has been going steady off late. She is choosing projects with utmost care and according to the latest update, she has now bagged a biggie.
Latest Bollywood reports reveal that Shriya has been roped in to play Meena’s role in the remake of Venkatesh starrer ‘Drishyam’. This movie also features Ajay Devgan and Tabu in other lead roles. Directed by Nishikant Kamat, this movie is slated to go on floors very soon.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you