Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-anticipated film Gauthami Putra Shatakarni’s shoot is going on a brisk pace. Critically acclaimed director Krish is helming the project and Shriya Saran is playing the female lead.
The first look of Shriya from the film was revealed today by the director Krish on the occasion of her birthday. Shriya will be seen in the role of Vashisti Devi, wife of King Shatakarni.
Veteran Bollywood actress Hema Malini is playing a key role in the film which is slated to release during Sankranti in 2017.
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
- Bollywood stars in Chiru’s next
- Megastar Honours Legendary Director On MEK
Articles that might interest you