Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-anticipated film Gauthami Putra Shatakarni’s shoot is going on a brisk pace. Critically acclaimed director Krish is helming the project and Shriya Saran is playing the female lead.
The first look of Shriya from the film was revealed today by the director Krish on the occasion of her birthday. Shriya will be seen in the role of Vashisti Devi, wife of King Shatakarni.
Veteran Bollywood actress Hema Malini is playing a key role in the film which is slated to release during Sankranti in 2017.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you