Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-anticipated film Gauthami Putra Shatakarni’s shoot is going on a brisk pace. Critically acclaimed director Krish is helming the project and Shriya Saran is playing the female lead.
The first look of Shriya from the film was revealed today by the director Krish on the occasion of her birthday. Shriya will be seen in the role of Vashisti Devi, wife of King Shatakarni.
Veteran Bollywood actress Hema Malini is playing a key role in the film which is slated to release during Sankranti in 2017.
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu