Actress Shriya’s upcoming film, ‘Pavitra’, is gearing up to hit the screens this Friday and the movie is getting a decent release in Andhra Pradesh. Except for ‘Iddarammayilatho’, there is no new release at the Box Office and the makers are planning to take advantage of this situation. The movie is going to release in 500 theaters across the state, as per director Janardhana Maharshi.
“We will be releasing the film in about 30 theaters in Hyderabad. In Nizam, we are getting approximately 60 – 70 theatres”, he said. The movie will show Shriya as a prostitute who decides to turn her life around and become a politician.
Sadhak Kumar and Sai Mahesh Reddy have jointly produced the film.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you