Shruthi Haasan, is one such actress who is not only acclaimed for her acting but also received rave reviews for her singing.
Recently, we have reported that Shruthi has lent her voice for a mass song in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘Aagadu’. After singing in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil, the actress has expressed her desire to sing in Malayalam too.
Shruthi posted her wish on twitter “Malyalam songs are so lovely! Wish I cld sing in this language but I don’t think I cld ever pronounce it right! (sic).” Let’s hope that this beauty’s wish comes true very soon.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you