Shruthi Haasan, is one such actress who is not only acclaimed for her acting but also received rave reviews for her singing.
Recently, we have reported that Shruthi has lent her voice for a mass song in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘Aagadu’. After singing in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil, the actress has expressed her desire to sing in Malayalam too.
Shruthi posted her wish on twitter “Malyalam songs are so lovely! Wish I cld sing in this language but I don’t think I cld ever pronounce it right! (sic).” Let’s hope that this beauty’s wish comes true very soon.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch