Actress Shruthi Hassan will be one of the chief guests of the upcoming International Children’s film festival. The festival will start on November 14th with the opening ceremony at Shilpakala Vedika, Hyderabad. “She accepted our invitation and responded positively” said an organiser.
The organisers wanted an actor known at the national level and who was also popular in the South. Hence, they approached Shruti. “More actors will attend the festival along with her and we will finalise the program based on stars availability in a day or two. A popular actor will attend the opening ceremony,” adds a source.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you