Actress Shruthi Hassan will be one of the chief guests of the upcoming International Children’s film festival. The festival will start on November 14th with the opening ceremony at Shilpakala Vedika, Hyderabad. “She accepted our invitation and responded positively” said an organiser.
The organisers wanted an actor known at the national level and who was also popular in the South. Hence, they approached Shruti. “More actors will attend the festival along with her and we will finalise the program based on stars availability in a day or two. A popular actor will attend the opening ceremony,” adds a source.
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
- Sye Raa’s motion poster sets a new record
- Negative shades for star hero in Sye Raa
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
Articles that might interest you