Following the first summer release, Katamarayudu, svelte beauty Shruti Haasan is awaiting the release of her next Bollywood movie, Behen Hogi Teri, which is slated to hit the screens on May 26. In her latest media interaction, Shruti revealed several facets of her personal life.
When asked about her previous relationships, Shruti said that she has been very bad at relationships as she was always focusing on her work. She further revealed that she had asked a few to leave the relationship when they started getting in the way of her work.
“It’s really about finding a person who loves his job, your job, you and himself. It’s a tricky balance,” Shruti concludes.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you