Following the first summer release, Katamarayudu, svelte beauty Shruti Haasan is awaiting the release of her next Bollywood movie, Behen Hogi Teri, which is slated to hit the screens on May 26. In her latest media interaction, Shruti revealed several facets of her personal life.
When asked about her previous relationships, Shruti said that she has been very bad at relationships as she was always focusing on her work. She further revealed that she had asked a few to leave the relationship when they started getting in the way of her work.
“It’s really about finding a person who loves his job, your job, you and himself. It’s a tricky balance,” Shruti concludes.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser