Valentine’s Day, which falls on February 14, has become a craze among the youth over the past few years. A large section of people look forward to this date for obvious reasons, there’s another section, which doesn’t believe in the idea that one needs a special day to express love towards their loved ones. While several celebrities confess that they are either too busy to do something special on Valentine’s Day or express their support to celebration of love, Shruti Haasan has an entirely different theory. “So tomorrow is valentines day hmm probably my least favourite day of all time :p. There’s too much pressure chocolate balloons and mass production of unnecessary emotions if you love someone you don’t need a day to say it,” she tweeted. There’s logic in her point of view, but is there more to her tweets than what meets the eye? Your guess is good as ours.
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?