Elegant actress Shruti Haasan is currently ruling the roost in South Indian film industry. She has already bagged a blockbuster this year in the form of Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu. She has a handful of projects up her sleeve and she is shooting simultaneously for them.
As reported earlier, Shruti Haasan will be seen as one of the female leads in Suriya’s Singam 3 which will commence later this year. Shruti Haasan confirmed that she will essaying a crucial role in the film and added that she is all excited to share screen space with Suriya for the second time. Earlier, they teamed up for the sci-fi thriller ‘Seventh Sense’.
Shruti Haasan is awaiting the release of her upcoming socio-fantasy thriller ‘Puli’, which will hit the screens on October 1st.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you