Shruti Haasan, who is shooting for her upcoming film Welcome Back, is having the time of her life in Dubai. The film is being directed by Anees Bazmee and it stars Nana Patekar, John Abraham and Anil Kapoor in lead roles.
Ever since she joined the film unit in Dubai, Shruti Haasan has been visiting various exotic hotspots in the city whenever she gets some time off from work . Right from experimenting with new cuisine to sight-seeing, the actress seems to be making good use of her time. Few days ago, she flew to Lavasa to shoot with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Gabbar.
Meanwhile, her upcoming Telugu film Race Gurram is expected to hit the screens on April 11 and she’ll soon begin shooting her next Tamil film in which she’s paired opposite Vishal. Hari, the director of Singham 2, is going to direct this mass entertainer.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans