Leggy lass Shruti Haasan has headed to Mumbai from Switzerland after completing the shooting of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’. She will be coming to Hyderabad later, just in time for the promotional activities of the film. The film is gearing up for a release in the second week of May and the film is currently in post production mode. To avoid delays, producer Ganesh Babu has taken a special editing team to Switzerland to complete the necessary work on location itself.
Harish Shankar is the director of this movie and ‘Gabbar Singh’ is being made on Parameshwara Art Productions banner. Music has been scored by Devi Sri Prasad and the audio has already become a roaring success.
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next
- Bellamkonda junior goes on a much-needed vacation
- Nani reveals the title of Aadhi Pinisetty’s next
- My dad is proud of my career choices- Dulquer Salmaan
- Shamili pins hopes on Ammamagari Illu