Shruti Haasan has been named as one of India’s most beautiful women by Femina Magazine. Every year, the prestigious Femina Magazine brings out a list of India’s 50 Most Beautiful Women and this year Deepika Padukone has made it to the top. Shruti Haasan is one of the very few south Indian actresses who have found a place in this list which boasts of other popular actresses like Genelia D’Souza, Frieda Pinto, Nargis Fakhri, Kalki Koechlin, Amrita Puri, Monica Dogra and Preeti Desai! Meanwhile, the actress is currently busy shooting for Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh and the film’s director Harish Shankar is all praises for the actress’ dedication towards delivering her best for the film. Great going Shruti.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch