According to the latest buzz, Shruti Haasan has been roped in for Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film. Shruti has reportedly been given a narration of the script and she is quite excited to join the prestigious project. We already reported that Karthi, who started his career as an AD to Mani Ratnam, is the film’s male lead.
The film is also expected to feature the OK Bangaram star Dulquer Salmaan in a pivotal role and Dulquer’s father and legendary Malayali star Mammootty will also play a crucial role. The film is expected to kick start in early September. AR Rahman will once again team up with his mentor.
Interestingly, Shruti Haasan was also in talks with Mani Ratnam for the once in discussions Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna’s multistarrer in Mani Ratnam’s direction.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you