According to the latest buzz, Shruti Haasan has been roped in for Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film. Shruti has reportedly been given a narration of the script and she is quite excited to join the prestigious project. We already reported that Karthi, who started his career as an AD to Mani Ratnam, is the film’s male lead.
The film is also expected to feature the OK Bangaram star Dulquer Salmaan in a pivotal role and Dulquer’s father and legendary Malayali star Mammootty will also play a crucial role. The film is expected to kick start in early September. AR Rahman will once again team up with his mentor.
Interestingly, Shruti Haasan was also in talks with Mani Ratnam for the once in discussions Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna’s multistarrer in Mani Ratnam’s direction.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you