Shruti Haasan has bagged yet another endorsement deal and this time she has been chosen as the new face of Kalanjali, AP’s largest Indian Arts & Crafts showroom. So far, Deepika Padukone had been the brand ambassador of Kalanjali Sarees. Thanks to the super success of Gabbar Singh, Shruti Haasan popularity in AP has grown by leaps and bounds and this is one of the biggest deals she has signed in recent times. The new hoardings of Kalanjali featuring Shruti Haasan have been put up all across the state. The actress is reportedly quite excited about this endorsement deal and said that she’s endorsing the sarees of Kalanjali. Meanwhile, she’s currently busy shooting for the Hindi remake of Nuvvosthanante Nenoddantana. Girish Taurani is playing the lead role and Prabhu Deva is directing the film.
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth