Actress Shruti Haasan was admitted to Apollo Hospital a few days ago, after complaining of stomach pain. Doctors performed an appendicitis procedure on the actress and she is now fine. Shruti has been discharged from the Hospital today (Jan 7th) and she thanked her fans via Twitter.
“Hello tweeps thankyou for all your love and get well soon wishes!appendix out and raring to go 🙂 albeit a bit slowly :)”
Shruti Haasan’s ‘Yevadu’ will hit the screens on January 12th.
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth