Actress Shruti Haasan was admitted to Apollo Hospital a few days ago, after complaining of stomach pain. Doctors performed an appendicitis procedure on the actress and she is now fine. Shruti has been discharged from the Hospital today (Jan 7th) and she thanked her fans via Twitter.
“Hello tweeps thankyou for all your love and get well soon wishes!appendix out and raring to go 🙂 albeit a bit slowly :)”
Shruti Haasan’s ‘Yevadu’ will hit the screens on January 12th.
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
Articles that might interest you