As per the latest reports in Tamil media, svelte Chennai beauty Shruti Hasan has been signed for an important role in the third part of Suriya’s successful cop franchise Singham. In the film, Shruti will share the screen space along with the leading lady Anushka. Hari, who successfully directed the film’s two versions, will once again helm this high budget action entertainer.
The multifaceted beauty earlier teamed up with Hari for the last year’s hit Pooja. Shruti is currently busy shooting for Vijay’s Puli in exotic locales of Thailand. The actress will be seen in Mahesh Babu’s next and she is also playing the lead in Ajith’s film in Souryam Siva’s direction.
Singham 3 will commence soon after Suriya finishes 24 which is being directed by Vikram Kumar.
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
- Popular cinematographer’s directorial debut with Naga Shaurya
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
Articles that might interest you