Every actor/actress will feel happy when there is a lot of work on hand. It signifies popularity and a certain demand in the market. But when that same situation gets you to say no to your father? Well, that is going to give rise to mixed emotions.
Actress Shruti Haasan is currently experiencing something similar. She is so busy with a host of projects in Telugu and Tamil that she has had to say no to her dad Kamal Haasan. Kamal wanted her to be a part of his project ‘Bitter Chocolate’.
“Hi tweeple I’m not a part of bitter chocolate with my father I’m both sad and happy to say i have no dates at the moment:) next time 🙂 ” she tweeted.
- Fans to celebrate Khaidi No.150’s success
- Hotshot music composer turns 20 in films
- Star heroine’s big fight with Prabhas
- DJ’s teaser clocks half a crore views
- Noted musician excited to work for Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you