Shruti Haasan is all set to make a comeback of sorts in Tamil cinema later this year. Her previous film ‘3’ released back in 2012 and except for singing couple of songs in Tamil, she hasn’t signed a Tamil film in a long time now.
This year, she’s going to pair up with Vishal in a mass entertainer titled Poojai. Hari is going to direct the film and the film will go on floors later this month. A photoshoot was done on Vishal and Shruti Haasan earlier today and the entire team is excited about how the script has shaped up. Hari had earlier directed mass entertainers like Singham and Singham 2 with Suriya in lead role and Vishal has pinned high hopes on this film.
On the other hand, Shruti Haasan recently wrapped up a long schedule in Dubai of her upcoming Hindi film Welcome Back. Apart from this film, she has also signed a film to be directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia and she’ll soon be seen in a sizzling new avatar in Allu Arjun starrer Race Gurram.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience