Shruti Haasan, one of the leading actresses down south, has her kitty full with several crazy projects on floors both in Telugu and Tamil. According to a latest update, the sultry beauty is all set to join hands with Rajesh M Selva, the director of her father Kamal Haasan’s recently released noir thriller, Cheekati Rajyam.
However, the Shruti-Rajesh project will not be a feature film but a TV commercial. The duo will come up with an ad film for the popular bathing soaps brand, Medimix. Incidentally, young music composer Ghibran, who scored for Cheekati Rajyam, will compose the jingle for this ad film.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you