Shruti Haasan, one of the leading actresses down south, has her kitty full with several crazy projects on floors both in Telugu and Tamil. According to a latest update, the sultry beauty is all set to join hands with Rajesh M Selva, the director of her father Kamal Haasan’s recently released noir thriller, Cheekati Rajyam.
However, the Shruti-Rajesh project will not be a feature film but a TV commercial. The duo will come up with an ad film for the popular bathing soaps brand, Medimix. Incidentally, young music composer Ghibran, who scored for Cheekati Rajyam, will compose the jingle for this ad film.
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you