Shruti Haasan, one of the leading actresses down south, has her kitty full with several crazy projects on floors both in Telugu and Tamil. According to a latest update, the sultry beauty is all set to join hands with Rajesh M Selva, the director of her father Kamal Haasan’s recently released noir thriller, Cheekati Rajyam.
However, the Shruti-Rajesh project will not be a feature film but a TV commercial. The duo will come up with an ad film for the popular bathing soaps brand, Medimix. Incidentally, young music composer Ghibran, who scored for Cheekati Rajyam, will compose the jingle for this ad film.
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- NTR Brings A Special Guest To Bigg Boss Set
- Fidaa’s first-day collections
- NBK102 Set To Go On Floors Soon
Articles that might interest you