Premam, the remake of the Malayalam hit film with the same name is going on at a brisk pace. With the first look of the film’s poster gaining a good feedback, the makers are wrapping up the film in a bid to release it early.
Shruti Hassan who plays one of the female leads, has wrapped up her part in the film. The actress finished shooting for her scenes with the exception of a song, which will also be completed soon.
Anupama Prameswaran and Madona Sebastian are playing the other female lead and Chandu Mondeti is the director.
- Ileana denies pregnancy rumors
- Kanam gets a new release date
- Finally, Saaho’s action-packed UAE schedule begins
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK