Shruti Haasan has wrapped up shooting for both the songs in Europe for her upcoming film Race Gurram. She has paired up with Allu Arjun for the first time in her career and Surender Reddy is directing the film. Couple of songs were recently shot in spectacular locales in Geneva and Milan. Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan are sporting a new look for this film and the makers have spent quite a lot on their costumes to ensure fresh look. The actress in particular was quite happy to spend few days in Milan and she termed it as one of her dream destinations that she always wanted to visit. On the other hand, Allu Arjun, who’s accompanied by his wife Sneha, has been having a good time exploring different stuff in Milan. S S Thaman is scoring the music.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars