Shruti Hassan is a thrilled lady these days. The actress walked the red carpet at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival for the first time in her career. Shruti’s upcoming visual extravaganza, Sangamithra, was launched in a grand style at the French Riviera.
In the film, Shruti will be essaying the role of Sangamithra, a warrior princess who faces several trials and tribulations to save her kingdom. To prepare for her role, the actress has been undergoing intensive training in sword fighting in London.
In her latest media interaction from Cannes, Shruti said that her role in Sangamithra is the most challenging of her career so far. “It is going to be physically very demanding for me. It is challenging, something that I have never done before. It is a fantasy epic film and it has a lot of layers,” Shruti said, adding that Sangamithra is going to be incredible.
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon