Svelte beauty Shruti Haasan is basking in the appreciation she has been receiving for her role in Suriya’s S3. The actress has been quite busy over the past few months, shooting for various projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood.
In her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Shruti spoke at length on various aspects of her life and work. Revealing her most special project till date, Shruti said Sabhash Naidu has been that special film as it was for the first time that she was working with her dad Kamal Haasan and sister Akshara Haasan for a movie.
Sabhash Naidu has been delayed for several months following Kamal’s hospitalization due to a leg injury. The film’s shooting will resume soon.
- Pawan’s title announcement in a unique way
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Special guest for MAA 25th anniversary celebrations
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release