Legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan made his television debut with Bigg Boss Tamil recently. The popular reality show’s first season is on air currently and it involves several well-known celebs from films, politics and other walks of life.
However, Kamal’s doting daughter Shruti Haasan is not keen on participating in her dad’s TV show and she explains why. “If you ask me if I’d be interested in taking part in the show, I would say a big no. Because, I can’t stay in one place for 100 days,” said Shruti.
The svelte beauty, on the other hand, will be sharing the screen with her dad in a multilingual action comedy film titled Sabaash Naidu. The film’s shooting will resume soon.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you