Svelte beauty Shruti Haasan is known for her gorgeous appearances in numerous films down south and in Bollywood. However, the fashionista is all set to don a deglam look in her next film Majnu, years after she did the same in Dhanush’s 3.
In Majnu, Shruti will be playing the role of an engineering college professor who falls in love with her student, which will be played by Naga Chaitanya. Shruti will reprise Malar, the role played to perfection by an endearing Sai Pallavi in the Malayalam original, Premam.
Now, to match up to the expectations of the original Malar, Shruti decided to go almost makeup free in Majnu and she will also be seen wearing Mangalagiri cotton sarees and Kurtis throughout the film.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you