Shubra Aiyappa is all set to make her debut in Telugu cinema in Nara Rohit’s upcoming political drama, Prathinidhi. She’s playing the role of a journalist in this film and the Bangalore based actress is all excited about her debut film. “The story revolves around three friends and I’m quite confident that it will do really well. It is a message driven film and everyone was extremely supportive on the sets,” she said.
The actress was earlier roped in to play the lead role in YVS Chowdhary’s Rey; however, she opted out of the project for various reasons. Now, she has pinned all her hopes on Prathinidhi. Nara Rohit plays the role of a common man who kidnaps the Chief Minister and brings the entire state administration to a ground halt.
Prashanth Mandava is making his debut as a director and J Samba Siva Rao has produced the film under Sudhas Cinema banner. Anand Ravi has written the script and Sai Karthik has scored the music.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?